Who is Juan Carlos Hoyos Sáez?
Juan Carlos Hoyos Sáez – called Charlie by his family and friends – was born on July 1st, 1992 in Madrid, Spain. Personally, he is a very determined and energetic person, holding great communication skills and characterized by a strong and self’-confident personality. Further, truth be said that Charlie was very lucky since he discovered his passion very early in life: Cars, Driving and Business.
He studied Business Administration and Management in Madrid (Spain) at Rey Juan Carlos University (2010-2014). Charlie was granted among the Top 3 best academic records of his promotion.
Searching for an international career, Charlie decided to study:
- A Master in International Business Management at Rey Juan Carlos University (2014-2015)
- A Master in Business Management & Financial Management at Kedge Business School, Bordeaux, France (2015-2016)
During his Master studies, he showed outstanding results (best 5%), as well as strong discipline, leadership and communication skills.
Apart from his first valuable internships at Bakkavor Ibérica (Bakkavor Group), Gigante Verde Fresh (General Mills) and ACE Group, Charlie decided to pursue his passion and do his best within the Automotive Industry.
Having said that, he had a great chance to work at Renault Group as responsible for the Financial & Sales audits for passenger and commercial vehicles. Leading the development and launch of an action plan for the training and renovation of Renault dealers in Spain.
From Oct 2016, Charlie joined the Finance & Controlling department at Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks & Bus Corporation, a company of Daimler group in Tokyo, Japan. His role as a Material Cost/Project Controller sub-project leader, responsible for the Medium Duty Trucks in Japan and international markets.
- Fundatia de Voluntari Somaschi (Baia Mare, Romania; Aug/Sep 2016): European Volunteering Service financed by the European Commission through the project “Volunteering for the inclusion of Roma and poor Communities”: literacy, games, animation, sport and health activities, clothes distribution, language courses and leader in events organization
- Hands on Tokyo: volunteering for the inclusion of handicapped children through games and events organization.
Hobbies & Additional Interests
- Focus on mastering driving skills: official courses at Ford Motors, Driftexperience.es & tandasprivadas.com
- Improvement of Leadership & Interpersonal skills through specialized books and training courses in Madrid, France, and Tokyo.
- Finances: management of own international and diversified stock portfolio.
- Sports: workout, hiking, Kick-Boxing and read books.
- Traveling: his open-minded attitude and interest in other cultures pushed him to travel to almost 30 countries.
- Languages: Spanish native speaker and fluent in English, Italian and French. Learning Portuguese and Japanese.
- Nissan Primera P12, 2.2dci 140cv,
- Mercedes w210 E300 Turbodiesel 3.0 177cv,
- Nissan 370Z GT 3.7G 328cv
- Yamaha DT125R 2T, 24cv